1. Where is Tiffin Food Court?
Tiffin Food Court is now located at Lot 15, Jalan 13/6, Seksyen 13, Petaling Jaya (behind The Gasket Alley). Waze “Tiffin Food Court” to get there!
2. What are Tiffin Food Court’s operating hours?
Tiffin Food Court is open from Thursdays to Sundays, from 5pm till late, between 30 August to 21 October 2018.
3. Do I need to purchase a ticket to enter Tiffin Food Court?
Tiffin Food Court is a FREE ENTRY event.
4. Is there an age restriction at Tiffin Food Court?
Tiffin Food Court an ALL-AGES event.
5. Where do I park my car?
There is ample parking available across the road at Jaya One.
6. Is smoking allowed at Tiffin Food Court?
There will be a designated smoking zone within the venue.
7. Is the food halal?
Food served at Tiffin Food Court is pork-free.
8. Are the vendors here to stay?
To spice things up, the overall mix of chefs and vendors will change WEEKLY. Watch out for weekly lineup announcements via http://instagram.com/tiffinevent, https://www.facebook.com/tiffinevent, and http://tiffin.my/
9. Can I book Tiffin Food Court for a private or corporate event/function?
Tiffin Food Court welcomes booking enquiries for parties over 20 pax. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for our packages.
10. Can I use cash at Tiffin Food Court?
Tiffin Food Court is a cashless event. You will need to download the Boost app to make purchases.
11. Is the Boost app free?
Yes, you do not have to pay to download the Boost app. There are no hidden fees or charges in Boost. However, you would need to set up a payment option and add money into your Boost e-wallet to begin making purchases at Tiffin Food Court.
12. How do I pay with Boost?
a. Select your menu item to order
b. Scan the QR code
c. Confirm your selection
d. Payment will be deducted from your Boost e-wallet
e. Collect your food
f. Eat and repeat!
13. What are the top-up options available on Boost?
There are 4 options available:
a. Online Banking
b. Credit cards (Visa or Mastercard)
c. Debit cards (Visa or Mastercard)
d. Cash via the Top-Up Booth at Tiffin Food Court
14. Is there a minimum or maximum amount I can add into my Boost wallet?
The minimum amount of money that can be added into your Boost wallet is RM10. The maximum amount is dependent on your wallet size below;
a. Basic wallet limit = RM200
b. Premium wallet limit = RM1,500
15. I have a question that isn’t on the FAQ list. What do I do?
Whoops! Please shoot your burning questions to these channels:
a. You may proceed to the Info Booth at Tiffin Food Court for assistance, OR
b. Boost app-related questions: email@example.com, OR